Prepare for a rewarding career as a Dental Assistant in just nine months!
PCI College’s Dental Assistant Program gives you a firm foundation in dental procedures, patient care and the inner workings of the modern dental office. Students get individual attention and support to help them excel. Day and evening classes are available to help you fit this program into your busy life. Our students learn the skills that Dental Offices are looking for. Graduates are ready to walk from the classroom into a career as a dentist assistant, and our job placement services are there to help you to begin your new career.
Skills you will Learn
- Chairside –Patient Care for General and Specialty Dental Practices
- Exam preparation, instruments and procedures.
- Patient Education
- Dental Radiology – Expose, process, mount, and evaluate oral radiographs
- Routine office tasks and procedures used in Dental Offices
- Dental Radiological Technician
- Orthodontic Assistant
- Periodontics Assistant
- Dental Surgeon Assistant
- Dental Office Manager
- X-Ray License
- Coronal Polishing